We want your stay at Asbury Inn to be comfortable and enjoyable. If you have questions, our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and we’re happy to help.
Asbury Inn offers an airport shuttle to and from several local airports.
Asbury Inn Shuttle Information
An airport shuttle (mini-van) is available to/from the following locations:
$*Additional Person (same booking)
|Lexington Bluegrass Airport (LEX)||$30||*$8|
|Louisville Intn’l Airport (SDF)||$100||*$8|
|Cincinnati Airport (CVG)||$100||*$8|
|Greyhound Bus Terminal||$35||*$8|
We need 48 hours notice to guarantee a shuttle for your arrival or departure. We will make every attempt to accommodate your needs in less than 48 hours, but do not guarantee it. If we are able to find a driver in this time period, there is an additional $10.00 charge. To make a shuttle request, contact the Asbury Inn front desk at 1.800.2ASBURY or 859.858.2156. We cannot accept shuttle reservations without the following information, so please have it readily available when you call:
- Flight number
- Arrival/departure time
Guests of the Inn may have shuttle charges added to their room charges, while public guests may pay for their shuttle at the front desk. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
All shuttles depart from and arrive at Asbury Inn. Free parking is available on the premises. If your flight time(s) should change, please contact us immediately at 859.858.2156 and we will attempt to accomodate your schedule. The shuttle is a black Toyota Sienna (mini-van) with “Asbury Inn Airport Shuttle” on the passenger door.
*Departures or arrivals between Midnight and 6 a.m. will incur an additional $10 charge.
Asbury Inn Commons
Overnight guests staying in any of the Asbury Inn facilities may reserve the Asbury Inn Commons free of charge for groups of 10 or more. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us at 859.858.2156 or 1.800.2.ASBURY.
- Business Center: Located on the ground floor of Asbury Inn, and equipped with a conference table and chairs, two computers, and laser printer.
- Computers/Internet: Our business center computers are equipped with Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, and high-speed internet access.
- Copying/Printing: Ten copies per guest, per stay are free. Additional copies are $.10 each.
- Copier: Bring your originals to the front desk where a member of our hospitality team will be happy to assist you.
- Fax: Guests may send and receive local faxes at the front desk at no charge. Long distance faxes: 1st page $1.25; each additional page $0.25.
- Packages/Mail: All packages and mail are delivered to the Seminary Post Office. USPS, FedEx, and UPS packages may be sent to guests c/o Asbury Inn, 204 N. Lexington Ave, Wilmore, KY 40390. If you are expecting a package, please let the front desk know so we can expect it. First-class stamps may be purchased at the Asbury Inn front desk. FedEx packages may be sent from the Seminary Post Office during normal business hours.
For more information, please download our electronic in-room guest guide by clicking here.