All wedding packages include:
- Professional coordinator
- Soundboard operator and audio equipment
- Bride and groom dressing rooms
- Pair of candelabras
- Communion table
- Pair of white ceramic pillars
- Windowsill candles and globes
- Grand piano/pipe organ
- Tables for guestbook and gifts
Weddings at Asbury does not provide clergy, musicians, florists, photographers, videographers, or full wedding planners. However, we are happy to make recommendations, offer suggestions, and provide bride reviews and information on local vendors.
Sound and Music
Your package includes a soundboard operator for three hours of service. Additional time is billed at $25 per hour. Rental of our chapel includes the use of the of the following equipment:
- Yamaha grand piano (black)
- lapel microphones (3)
- pulpit microphone (1)
- stand microphones (2)
- boom microphone (1)
* Seminary organist is available to your wedding party for a fee of $300. Please make arrangements directly with Dr. Albin Whitworth by calling 859.273.3983. If you choose to provide your own organist, prior approval by the seminary organist is required.
Your package includes a wedding director who will meet with you to help you with setup decisions, menus, create a timeline for your wedding day, review programs and invitations, and be present both at your rehearsal and for five hours on your wedding day. She or he will operate as your liason to all departments on campus during the course of your planning. You are welcome to hire a wedding planner of your own to handle details beyond what Asbury provides.