- Application (online at asbury.to/apply)
- $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- Accredited baccalaureate degree
- 2.75/4.0 GPA*
- Official transcripts from all schools where classes were taken for more than one semester
- Personal hostory essay (online)
- Four references (1 pastoral, 1 academic and 2 professional/peer references)
- For applicants whose native language is other than English, 79 Internet (550 paper) TOEFL score or 7.0 IELTS
Don’t forget! M.A. and M.Div. applications must be complete by May 15 for Summer starts, August 15 for Fall starts, or January 15 for Springs semester starts.
Interested in applying for the Th.M., Ph.D., or D.Min. programs? Contact the Admissions Office for program-specific application steps.
*M.A. and M.Div. programs require a cumulative GPA of 2.75/4.0, except for the M.A.(BS), M.A.(TS), and Counseling programs which require a 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.