Dr. Anthony J. Headley
Professor of Counseling
- Clergy Issues
- Health Psychology
- B.A., Circleville Bible College, 1978
- M.Div., Asbury Theological Seminary, 1981
- M.S.Ed. (counseling psychology), University of Kentucky, 1987
- M.S. (family studies), University of Kentucky, 1990
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 1993
- Certificate in Medical Behavioral Science, University of Kentucky, 1993
Dr. Anthony Tony J. Headley is a psychologist and professor of counseling at Asbury Theological Seminary.
He received a M.Div. from Asbury Theological Seminary; and a M.S.Ed. in counseling and psychology, M.S. in Family Studies, Certificate in Medical Behavorial Science and Ph.D. in Counseling from the University of Kentucky.
Dr. Headley conducts seminars for clergy and other groups in the United States and internationally. He is the recipient of the University of Kentucky’s Office of Minority Affairs’ Architect of Dream Award. He also received the National Institutes of Mental Health Trainee Award.
Dr. Headley has published several books, including his most recent, Reframing Your Ministry (Evangel House Publishing, 2007).
He and his wife, Adina, have three children.