Dr. Chris A. Kiesling
Interim Dean of the School of Practical Theology
Professor of Human Development and Christian Discipleship
- Development and Discipleship with Young and Middle-aged Adults
- Campus Ministry
- Development and Discipleship in Marriage and the Family
- Identity and Faith Formation across the Lifespan
- Moral Development
- Ministry of Teaching
- B.A., Texas Tech University, 1985
- M.Div., Asbury Theological Seminary, 1990
- Ph.D., Texas Tech University, 2002
Dr. Chris Kiesling is professor of Human Development and Christian Discipleship.
Dr. Kiesling earned his B.A. in General Studies and Ph.D. from Texas Tech University and a M.Div. from Asbury Theological Seminary.
Prior to teaching at Asbury Seminary, Dr. Kiesling was the pastor at Manchester United Methodist Church in Arkansas from 1989 to 1993, and associate pastor at First United Methodist Church in Lubbock, Texas from 1993 to 1998. He also served as campus minister at Henderson State/Ouachita Baptist Universities from 1989 to 1993.
Dr. Kiesling and his wife, Suzanne, have two sons.