The Beeson International Center at Asbury Seminary sees learning as a lifelong process. Through webcasts, seminars, conferences and retreats, you have the opportunity to grow as a faithful steward of grace. The Beeson International Center provides you with a unique learning community as you work, serve and engage in transformational discussions with your brothers and sisters in Christ. We invite all to continue the learning journey with us as we channel our resources to come alongside you in your life and ministry. We bring you the best of the Seminary experience every day.
Treating Clients After Hospitalization
Join us for this training event in understanding serious mental illness and recovery. Objectives for this conference include:
- Understand the concepts of serious mental illness and current models of recovery-focused care.
- Increase awareness of recovery-focused programs to support people with serious mental illness.
- Increase knowledge of programs/theories of working with severe mental illness population.
- Increase knowledge of skills and approaches that can be utilized in individual
- Incorporate recovery-focused approaches into clinical practice settings.
For more information, view the brochure below or visit the Renewal Retreats information page.