The Office of Faith, Work, and Economics seeks to equip future pastors and Christian leaders to integrate their faith into the marketplace. We hope to accomplish this by educating pastors and leaders in four areas: business ethics, biblical views of poverty and wealth, social entrepreneurship, and theology of work and vocation.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be enrolled as a student on the Kentucky, Florida, or Tennessee Site.
- Have completed their first semester of study as a Master’s or Doctoral Candidate.
- Attend two events (transportation and lodging and most meal expenses paid):
- The Asbury Project on their campus (November 8th-11th in KY and March 9-10th in FL) and,
- Acton University in Grand Rapids, MI, June 20-23, 2017
Selected students will:
- Be placed with local business professionals where they will observe and be mentored 4 hours weekly during the Spring 2017 semester.
- “Learn from the best” how to integrate their Christian faith in the marketplace.
- Gather monthly for 1 hour to reflect on their learning.
- Receive a $2500 taxable stipend that will be distributed in monthly installments throughout the 2017 Spring Semester.
Instructions for Application
First, identify an ATS faculty member who is willing to recommend you for this internship. Ask your faculty recommender to complete the electronic recommendation form (the link for the faculty recommendation form is included in the application).
Thirdly, send a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com by 11:00 P.M. on Friday, October 10th, 2016.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All application documents must be received by the deadline in order for your application to be considered.