Reservations and Use of Space
The Community House exists for the benefit and blessing of Asbury Seminary families and community. This is a community space and not a private building. As such, this building will not be rented out for private or business affairs or events.
- Anyone with ID access (ages 16+) may enter and use the space. Remember that this is your home, as part of the community, and please care for any part of the space you use.
- Individuals, families, and small groups connected to Asbury Seminary are welcome to use the space without a reservation. You may find that others are also using parts of the space while you are there. Share the space joyfully as you would a home.
- A schedule of regular, planned community activities will be indicated on the Community House calendar.
- PLEASE refer to the calendar to see if something is already scheduled prior to emailing for a reservation (firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Make a Reservation (house can NOT be reserved for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, or meetings that require a full day(s).
- Look at the Community House calendar to see if it is available. http://asburyseminary.edu/students/community-formation/community-life/community-house/calendar/
- Email request to email@example.com
- BE SPECIFIC: date and time (including setup and clean up) and which area(s) you need (i.e. kitchen, main room, etc.)