Ministry and Vocation Connections at Asbury Theological Seminary
Introducing Asbury Theological Seminary’s NEW Virtual Ministry and Vocation Connection System!
Any inquiries about Asbury Theological Seminary’s Ministry and Vocation Connection System may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR OUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI WHO ARE LOOKING FOR VOCATIONAL AND MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES:
- In order to view all active Connections who are offering ministry and vocation opportunities, you need to log in to our site with the same username and password you use to access all other parts of our site. If you need assistance retrieving your username or password, please email email@example.com. Our staff will assist you directly.
- If you have your username and password, you’ll only need to view the Ministry and Vocation Connection Portal to see all the active Connections.
- When you see a ministry or vocation opportunity you would like to apply for, click the blue “Email” link on the listing to email that person or organization to express your interest and request an interview.
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO OFFER MINISTRY AND VOCATION OPPORTUNITIES TO OUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
- To interview students and alumni for opportunities, you will sign up as a “Connection” with our office by filling the form titled “Offer an Opportunity” located to the left of this screen. Our staff will add you to our site and offer your contact information to our community with an email portal for them to contact you. *This page is only accessible to members of our community who have a secure SSO account with our seminary, so your contact information will not be publicly viewable anywhere on our site.
- Once a student or alumnus sends you an email, you can set up online interviews with them directly via any video call software of your choice (we recommend Zoom) or you may opt to visit them in-person at both parties’ discretion (please be safe!). If you would like assistance with reserving meeting space for interviewing at any of our physical campuses, our staff can assist registered Connections with doing so. PLEASE NOTE: Physical visits to our campuses may be restricted at this time and/or require adherence to our institution’s Official COVID-19 Policy, which is updated regularly. Staff availability for assisting Connections on-site may be limited during certain times of the academic year depending on the activity level of our campuses.
- If you would like to stop receiving interview requests from students and alumni at any time, you may do so in two ways. 1) You may request to temporarily have your account toggled to “Inactive,” which will remove you from the contact portal and remove your contact information from our page, but this will not delete your information from our system. Our staff can then toggle your account “Active” at a later date if you are ready to hire a fresh batch of Asbury’s best. 2) If you would like to remove your account from our system permanently because you will have no further need to hire, you may do so at any time by emailing our office.