Jobs and Ministry Opportunities
DIRECTOR/MINISTER TO CHILDREN AND YOUTH
First United Methodist Church of Union City, Tennessee is seeking a full time Director/Minster of Youth.
The Director/Minister will have direct oversight of all aspects of the Youth Ministry, including, but not limited to, Church School, Wednesday activities, confirmation, music and missions. The Director/Minister will be expected to oversee both paid staff and volunteers. The Director/Minister will work with both the senior pastor and the youth council. Additionally, the Director/Minister will be expected to work closely with the families of the youth, as well as to be active in the community and local schools.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with education level and experience. Please forward resumes to David Harris, Chairman of the Staff Parish Relations Committee, at email@example.com
PASTOR OF CANTONESE MINISTRY
First Chinese Baptist Church, located in Fountain Valley, California is searching for a Pastor of Cantonese Ministry. This is a full time position with a salary range of $55,000 to $65,000 per year.
Education: Master of Divinity (minimum) from an accredited evangelical seminary; preferably with a strong academic background.
Doctrine: Theological position must be consistent with our doctrinal statement: “What We Believe” and “The Baptist Faith and Message” as stated in the Southern Baptist Declaration of Faith. Experiences: Preferably a minimum of 3 years in a pastoral role, Experience working with other pastoral staff members, Experience in recruiting and developing laypersons in a spectrum of ministries (missions, SS, fellowship, music, cross-cultural, special activities…).
Language: Cantonese, with communication skills in English.
Marital Status: Married; his wife wholeheartedly supports and actively assists in the ministry.
Family Values: A Scripturally healthy family, 1 Tim. 3:1-7; Tit. 1:5-9; 2:6-7 ff.
Spiritual Maturity: Preach and live accordingly; possess love and compassion toward others, mission-minded,
demonstrates sensitivity toward the needs and feeling of the entire congregation; teachable.
(1 Tim. 3:1-7; 2 Tim. 2:24-25).
Interpersonal skills: Amiable and commanding respect; ability to work in a multi-staff and bi-cultural setting;
ability to interface with Chinese culture.
• Strong preaching and teaching ability,
• Strong relationship skills and ability to handle conflict resolution,
• Ability to lead and develop others,
• Willingness to consider a long-term commitment.
The Pastor of Cantonese Ministry: I will serve as a spiritual leader and shepherd of the Cantonese-speaking adults, I shall strive to integrate Cantonese adult ministry into the overall total church life, I will work as a part of the pastoral staff to coordinate the overall church ministry and perform other duties as ministry needs arise under the direction of Senior Pastor.
• Responsible for the development, organization, coordination, and review of the Cantonese-speaking adult ministry,
• Develop, implement and apply the church vision to the Cantonese-speaking adult ministry,
• Deal with the concerns and needs of individuals and families in a timely manner.
• Preach regularly at Sunday worship services,
• Develop a strategy for the Cantonese-speaking adult ministry in the areas of worship, Sunday School, fellowship, visitation, counseling, evangelism, missions work and possible new ministries,
• Recruit, equip, edify, coordinate, and oversee the leadership team for the Cantonese-speaking adult ministry, with special emphasis in developing team cohesiveness,
• Oversee, grow and participate in weekly Cantonese-speaking adult ministry programs,
• Outreach new Cantonese-speaking adults and their families when evangelistic opportunities arise,
• Visit with the Cantonese-speaking adults and their families, especially in times of crisis,
• Recognize, develop and utilize the spiritual gifts of the Cantonese-speaking adults,
• Attend Pastoral Staff meetings, Officers’ meetings, Quarter/Special Business meetings and other church meetings as needed,
• Maintain regular office hours.
• To God – Be consistent in walking with God in daily prayer and devotion.
• To the Senior Pastor and other members of the pastoral staff, deacons, and church leaders – Be a godly example as a pastor, leader, and family man.
• To congregation members and friends.
Exceptional candidates not completely matching this profile may also apply for consideration.
Online application is available here. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rock Community Church is located in Littleton, Colorado, minutes away from the majestic Rocky Mountains. Littleton is a community with great school districts, a spirited, historic downtown with great restaurants, and is only minutes away from the mile high city of Denver, CO. As one of the gateways to The Rocky Mountains, virtually every outdoor adventure imaginable is right in our backyard!
The Rock Community Church is a dual denominational congregation with its roots stemming from the Baptist General Conference (Converge) and the Mennonite Brethren. We are a real church for real people. We are committed to reaching people for Jesus Christ and teaching them to grow and live a life pleasing to God. Our church has attracted many people from different denominations and backgrounds—we all live and worship together.
On Sunday mornings we offer two worship service times, a wonderful children’s ministry as well as many discipleship oriented classes. Throughout the week, several thriving ministries meet including high school, middle school, and Awana. We are a church who believes life happens in community and therefore strongly encourage congregants to participate in prayer and growth groups. We are committed to our community in many ways through various care ministries such as grief share, divorce care, Celebrate Recovery, a food bank and Financial Peace University, to name a few. Nationally, our mission field expands to other churches in Colorado and Utah. Globally, we are involved in Argentina, Africa, Nepal, and India, as well as other countries. The Rock Community Church is an exciting, growing church that is reaching people who need Christ, growing people in Christ, and serving people through the Holy Spirit.
Demographics: Our congregational family is composed of a diverse group of worshipers in all stages of life. The entire congregation totals approximately 1,000 attendees. About 15% of those attendees are represented by seniors. Over one-third of the congregation range from ages 25 to 59. Almost one-half of our congregation represents the next generation of the church, ages zero to 24.
About the Position: We are actively seeking a Lead Pastor who is a dynamic communicator and a visionary leader with the ability to lead a large staff and congregation.
Education: Preferably, we are looking for a candidate with a Master of Divinity from an accredited and well respected seminary. At a minimum, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree related to Christian ministry from an accredited and well respected university.
Experience: The successful candidate for the Lead Pastor role at The Rock Community Church will be someone who is an experienced teacher and spiritual shepherd, as well as someone experienced in leading a medium to large size congregation. A minimum of four years of experience in a pastoral position is required.
- Someone of excellent character, who meets the qualifications for elder outlined in scripture (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- Someone who is personable to the congregants.
- Someone who is gifted in extracting theological truths from the biblical text and communicating them in a relevant way.
- Someone with good communications skills for all constituents.
- Someone who can shepherd the staff.
- Someone who is a good steward of time, talents, and finances.
- Someone able to develop structures for a large church.
- Someone with a servant’s heart for all constituents of the church.
- Someone that has compassion and a heart for the lost.
- Someone with a passion for missions and planting churches.
- Someone that can reach and relate to the community.
To apply for this position, The Rock Community Church is utilizing the Converge P3 process to evaluate pastoral candidates. If you have not filled out a P3 profile, you can do so at this link – http://www.convergep3.com/Candidate.php. There is a one-time $175 fee to cover testing instruments. This fee is tax deductible as a job search cost. The church is not receiving any candidate materials, except through the P3 profile process.
PRAISE TEAM & WORSHIP LEADER
Community United Methodist Church of DeBary, Florida seeks a Praise Team & Worship Leader for 10 hours per week to provide excellent worship experiences on Sunday mornings focusing primarily on the Contemporary Worship Service at 9:20 a.m. Duties include one mid-week evening rehearsal of instrumentalists and vocalists, work on the worship planning team, attending monthly staff meetings and administrative tasks such as PowerPoint slide preparation, scheduling, and worship database updates.
The selected candidate will have:
- a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, the Great Commission and the Church;
- a call to ministry through worship and music;
- an understanding of Wesleyan theology and its application to worship planning, music, and drama;
- relevant experience in all aspects of contemporary worship planning and implementation including significant band leadership experience;
- demonstrate mastery of vocal and instrumental (preferably guitar or keyboard) performance;
- strong communication and leadership skills; and
- the ability to work comfortably in a changing environment and to learn and teach constructively alongside others.
Submit questions to Michael Vaughn at 386-228-5107. Resumes must be submitted to his attention at CUMC, 41 W. Highbanks Rd., DeBary, FL 32713 via U.S. mail or emailed to email@example.com. This posting shall remain open until the position is filled.
STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
Northland Church located in Longwood, Florida, is hiring a Student Ministries Pastor that will be responsible for bringing students to maturity in Christ. The Student Ministries Pastor will be part of the pastoral and equipping teams whose primary responsibility is to make disciples.
- Communicate the philosophy and overall direction of ministry to staff and volunteers; and ensure the doctrine of Northland is also communicated and furthered.
- Oversee the planning and programming of student ministries at the Northland Longwood campus and beyond.
- Develop and shepherd a team that will in turn shepherd students from grades 6-12. This team will consist of parents, staff and volunteers.
- Oversee the budget.
- Seek to integrate student ministries into all phases of church life to create a culture that is intentionally intergenerational, striving to unite with and complement other church ministries.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate the Doulos program – pouring into the student leaders and providing accountability to enable them to be able to disciple younger students.
- Provide for a wider discipleship process.
- Support adult volunteers, training them in the philosophy and function of Student Ministry.
- Plan and execute attractional events that students can invite their friends as they seek to witness to them.
- Create environments – day trips, camps and retreats – that further each level of involvement.
- Equip students to reach their campus and friends.
- Partner with ministries and groups that meet on school campuses to evangelize our community
- Select, supervise and mentor True North Student Ministry summer interns.
- Have a presence at worship gatherings and church-wide events, making connections with families and students. Periodically throughout the year preach the main message to the congregation.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Attend and serve at all current student ministry gatherings, retreats, etc.
- Live a life surrendered to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Have a demonstrated call to serve the Church and the expansion of God’s Kingdom here on earth through the planting of churches via the distributed model, and a life worthy of the calling.
- Have a call to Student Ministry, a gift for leading, and a love of students
- Have a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level, with a minimum of 3 years of full time Student Ministry experience.
- Be an engaging teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background who is in agreement with Northland’s Statement of Faith.
- Be a self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, volunteer leaders, and staff.
- S. or B.A undergraduate degree from an accredited college, or university.
- A grounded theological perspective of who God is and what He says He has done.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit resume and written Christian testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in that email a short welcome video (1-3 minutes in length) that gives us a chance to see and hear from you! Feel free to talk briefly about what God is doing in your life right now and share with us why you are applying for this job.
For more information about Northland, visit our website: www.northlandchurch.net
Park Church is a non-denominational, Christian church based in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Our vision is to see a growing community of Christ followers, working together to make Jesus known, inviting and inspiring others to follow him. Check out their website here for more information.
Position Description: Park Church’s lead pastor works together with Park Church’s board of elders to set the vision for the church. The lead pastor directs the church’s staff, volunteer leaders and full community to fulfill that vision through Park Church’s ministries. The lead pastor will serve as the lead preacher and teacher for the community – preaching thoughtful, engaging and relevant sermons. The following lists describe the responsibilities of the lead pastor in further detail and provide some of the qualifications for application to the position.
Responsibilities: Work with the board of elders to discern and set the vision for Park Church; communicate Park Church’s vision
Lead and oversee Park Church’s staff, volunteer leaders and ministries to fulfill Park Church’s vision
Actively engage with and lead the Park Church community
Work with the board of elders to allocate Park Church’s budget, discern the optimal staff structure positions and hire staff members
Work with the staff to discern the optimal organizational structure for Park Church’s ministries; engage and recruit volunteer leaders for ministries
Preach thoughtful, engaging and relevant sermons 35-40 times per year
Qualifications: Minimum of 5 years of experience as a lead pastor OR as an associate pastor within a large church community (500+ members)
Master of Divinity degree
Theological formation consistent with Park Church’s.
To Apply: Please send a resumé & cover letter along with links to video or audio of 2 recent sermons to: email@example.com
DIRECTOR OF YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULT MINISTRIES
Muir’s Chapel United Methodist Church, Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Status: Full-Time – starting compensation commensurate with education and experience.
Overview of Responsibility:
- Be a spiritual leader and develop a relationship-driven ministry with youth, their families, and young adults while implementing and maintaining Safe Sanctuary policies for volunteers.
- Youth programs for 6th – 12th grade students.
- Develop small groups and other ministries with young adults.
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Formulate and maintain budget for assigned areas.
- Communicate ministries both within and outside of the church.
- Work collaboratively and actively with the staff.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (Master’s Degree in theology welcomed!) Further study in Old and New Testament is required if such study was not included in an undergraduate degree. Experience in working with youth. Technologically savvy, using the latest web tools for meetings and social media.
Desired Traits: Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, organized, enthusiastic, dependable, flexible
MINISTER OF NEXT GENERATION DISCIPLESHIP
At First United Methodist Church in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, we are searching for a forward-thinking, collaborative leader who is mature and can engage our diverse community and church in indigenous family-based discipleship. Our vision is bold and is based on God’s call as processed by considerable discernment and prayer. The congregation and Church Council have set Family Ministry as the church’s primary goal this year. The intergenerational excitement for this endeavor is revealed in support and volunteers. We are growing to become a church that appeals to families with children and partners with them to grow disciples of Jesus Christ. The primary roles of this position are leading the family ministry team, building up the existing children’s ministry, partnering with parents on their children’s faith journey, and overseeing the administrative and financial aspects of family ministry.
Ministry Position Description:
This position provides leadership and direction for all church activities concerning Family Ministry. This includes visioning, planning, implementing, and supporting the vision/mission statements, and core beliefs of First United Methodist Church in Rocky Mount, NC (FUMC) as they relate to children and their families. The primary focus of this position centers on Christian formation of children and their families through building teams that vision, activate, and sustain children’s ministry at FUMC.
Results of Ministry:
The Family Ministry Volunteer Team and other children’s ministry teams/committees have developed a comprehensive strategy that is contextual to the needs of the community and aligns with the vision and mission of FUMC.
Ministry teams are organized and long-term strategies are created that form sustainable long-term ministry.
A balance of family/home life is practiced in accordance with appropriate boundaries in the form of self-care spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Weekly/seasonal ministry programs for kindergarten through fifth grade, such as Sunday Morning Ministry, Vacation Bible School, Promotion Sunday, and Christmas and Easter programming, are overseen in a team-based environment.
Ministry teams, children and their families identify, invite and welcome unchurched children and families.
Volunteer leaders involved in children’s ministry are recruited and trained.
The administrative and financial aspects of the Family Ministry Team at FUMC are diligently superintended. The yearly children’s ministry calendar is planned and publicized in a timely fashion to the congregation.
Curriculum is selected for children’s ministry that aligns with the Family Team Vision Statement and the mission of FUMC.
Paid and volunteer church nursery workers are trained and coordinated.
Appropriate forms of communication (meetings, social media, email, blogging, etc.) are maintained with parents and their children in person and online.
An active participation in the worshipping life of FUMC is maintained through Sunday Morning Worship, Small Groups, and Special Events.
The Safe Sanctuaries Policy of FUMC is annually reviewed, updated, and practiced.
Time and responsibilities in ministry to children and their parents are maintained on-campus and off-campus in the everyday lives of the families at FUMC.
A committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord.
A dedication to the church and ministry covenant promoting an environment of support and unity.
A history of experience in family and children’s discipleship ministry.
A passionate desire to disciple children and their families as Christ followers.
A familiarity and commitment to Wesleyan theology, Orange strategy of family- based ministry, and empowering ministry strategies such as Sustainable Youth Ministry are preferred.
An understanding and support of the United Methodist Church’s doctrine in all areas of faith and practice.
An ability to network, lead, build a team, while working as a team member.
A knowledge of Microsoft Office, Constant Contact and an aptitude for learning new systems.
Send a letter of interest and resume with three references to the Rev. Jim Bell, Lead Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about this congregation here.
DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRIES
Hempfield United Methodist Church is an established church located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a clear vision: “To Know Jesus and Make Him Known.” We are seeking a full-time Director of Youth Ministries who will work together with a Youth Council of committed adults to Grow an exciting, Christ-centered youth program.
- Model authentic Christian living in both word and deed.
- Disciple and teach in accordance with the Word of God.
- Serve our youth by providing an environment of love and acceptance where each person is deeply valued and all are free to pursue their faith as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Serve Christian parents and families by partnering with them as they raise up their children to know the Lord.
- Provide a safe environment at all times by following the church’s Safe Sanctuary policy.
- Seek to integrate the youth program in accordance with the vision and ministry of the whole church. Our full vision statement is as follows:
We are a community of followers of Jesus Christ who know Jesus as Savior and Lord.
We welcome, value, and accept people from all backgrounds.
We care for one another in mutual love.
We grow in our ability to respond to God’s Word.
We serve as Christ’s representatives in the world.
- Affirmation of the Apostles’ Creed and theology compatible with the doctrinal standards of
The United Methodist Church (http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/the-articles-of-religion-of-the-methodist-church)
- 3+ years experience in leading a youth program.
- Bachelors degree, additional ministerial training or progress toward ministerial certification or degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with youth, parents, Youth Council, staff and congregational volunteers.
- Excellent computer skills using social media and church software.
- Ability to coordinate and lead retreats and mission trips.
- Clearances: PSP Criminal Record check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI
Fingerprint, Valid PA driver’s license.
- Musical ability would be a plus, but is not required.
Salary commensurate with experience and training, includes benefit package, vacation, paid time off, and continuing education reimbursement. Resumes and salary requirements may be submitted to: email@example.com – EEO employer
DIRECTOR OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a Leader in a dynamic and energized servant community? Would you like to work in an environment where you have the opportunity to positively impact peoples lives on a daily basis?
Warrenton Presbyterian Church, located between the Shenandoah Valley and Northern Virginia in Warrenton, Virginia, is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and innovative individual to professionally guide, plan and lead a comprehensive, creative Christian education program for adult, youth and children. This is a leadership position which requires promoting and implementing the interconnectedness of Christian education, worship, and discipleship as expressions of a living faith.
As Director of Christian Education, you should serve as an example in being a faithful disciple, attending church regularly, and participating in activities and religious studies while possessing a solid knowledge of Presbyterian traditions and Biblical studies.
Warrenton Presbyterian Church offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Find out more information about this church here.
Submit resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include with your submission, answers to the following narrative questions. (For each narrative question, please limit your response to no more than 1500 characters including spaces and punctuation.)
1.) Describe a moment in your recent ministry that you recognize as one of success and fulfillment.
2.) Describe the ministry setting to which you believe God is calling you.
3.) What areas of growth have you identified in yourself?
4.) Describe a time when you have led change.
There is an opening for a development director at Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association https://www.oceangrove.org/employment. They will accept applications until Feb. 24th at email@example.com. Please contact them with any questions at that email or forward to anyone interested. The contact there is John DiGiamberardino, who is the Executive Director. The phone number is 732-775-0035 ext 101.
The Chinese Community Church (CCC) is located in the heart of Chinatown in downtown, Washington, DC. It is the oldest Chinese-American church in the Washington metropolitan area and the only one in Washington, DC. The church started as a mission outreach to Chinese immigrants in 1935 and continues to minister to new immigrants as well as 2nd and 3rd generation Chinese-Americans. In addition to its foundation of multi-generational Chinese-Americans, CCC also ministers to a growing multi-cultural and multi-ethnic congregation of college students, young professionals, and families with young children. Revitalization initiatives in the Chinatown area – such as the Verizon Center sports arena, the Washington Convention Center, a new Georgetown University downtown campus, new businesses, and residential real estate projects – present exciting new ministry opportunities for CCC. Changes within the Washington, D.C. area are bringing increased opportunities for CCC to reach out to the Chinatown and greater community in need of the Gospel. We believe in God’s promise to further grow and develop our English-speaking congregation through an emphasis on equipping our college, young professional, and congregants with young children for ministry. The Chinese Community Church is calling a pastor that will serve CCC by providing leadership, teaching, caring, and vision to ensure the spiritual health and growth of the English Congregation. Most importantly, this pastor will demonstrate a servant’s heart with the ability to balance leadership, humility, and grace.
We are an independent, non-denominational church of about 200 regular worshippers across three Sunday services: an English Service, blending a contemporary service with elements of traditional worship, serving seniors, families, young professionals, college students, and youth (averaging 100), a Cantonese Service, serving recent and long-time immigrants (averaging 50), and a Mandarin Service, serving recent immigrants, professionals, and college students (averaging 50).
CCC’s form of governance is congregational, binding together one common vision and mission for three congregations under the direction of our pastors, who are the spiritual leaders of CCC. The pastors are ex-officio members of the Official Board and are accountable to the Board. The church believes in the supreme authority of God the Father, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Bible. Under the spiritual leadership of the pastors, the pastors and the Official Board work together to define CCC’s doctrine.
Qualifications include a commitment to the Gospel of Christ, a personal desire for spiritual growth, a strong devotional and prayer life, energy and passion in implementing ministry, being comfortable serving in an urban community with both urban and suburban congregants, an appreciation for God’s work in other CCC congregations, a minimum of 3 years of full-time ministry and/or missionary experience, a Master of Divinity from an accredited evangelical Seminary, an awareness of and ability to employ current technology for effective ministry, ability to demonstrate leadership, communication, and relational skills, ability to think strategically and envision new possibilities for CCC, and strong biblical preaching for life transformation.
Responsibilities include being the primary day-to-day leader/shepherd for the English Congregation that helps lead CCC in executing its vision through: regular pulpit supply (weekly preaching and teaching), leading Bible Studies/Small Group ministries, equipping lay congregants for God’s work, community evangelism and outreach, and collaboration with other pastors to fulfill CCC’s mission and vision.
If you feel led to apply for this position, please send your resume and most recent picture of you and your immediate family, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right now there are thousands of service members from the Navy, Marines, Coast Guard and Merchant Marines without adequate chaplain support. The Navy is looking for chaplains to provide spiritual care for these service men and women.
UNITED STATES NAVY CHAPLAIN
What are the different ways to serve as a chaplain?
- Collegiate Programs (CCPO), while you earn your MDIV
- Reserves, which are simply part-time positions
- Active Duty, which are full-time positions
What are the basic qualifications?
- Maximum age: 47 years old for Active and Reserve, 38 years old
- Collegiate Programs Education: the equivalent of a 72 semester hour MDIV (2/3 in residence)
- Experience: minimum of 2 years religious leadership experience
Besides the pamphlets and letters on the table you can get more information at: https://www.navy.com/careers/chaplain-support/chaplain.html#ft-key-responsibilities
NC1 (SW) Courtney K. Smrdel
Work: (440) 843-9363
Petty Officer Jerrica Awbrey
Company background: Promise Opens Doors is a leading provider of real time distance language learning, based in Missouri and providing high quality online English language instruction to over 13,000 students since 2004. We are also the first official licensee of TESOL International Association, and offer the TESOL Core Certificate online.
Position: We are acting as a third party recruiting agent for the following position: Prek/elementary education facility in China, www.kiddieedu.com, with over 75 satellite centers in Shanghai, Foshan and Changzhou, seeking individuals to provide English language instruction to children ages 3-12 years, using American Creative Teaching Press curricula. This is a one year salaried and contracted commitment to live and teach in China. Applicant must hold valid US passport.
Bachelors degree in education w/ TESOL or ESL – experience preferred but not required or Bachelors degree in any major w/ 2 years experience
Housing: subsidized or provided, depending on location
Resume to: email@example.com
Contact person: Carol Verrone
Additionally: If you are interested in earning a TESOL Certificate to enhance your teaching abroad qualifications, Promise Opens Doors is an official licensee of TESOL International Association, and offers the TESOL Core Certificate. This 145 hour certificate is one of the most widely recognized in the world. We offer it fully online with online teaching practicum hours included. Complete your certificate in 4-6 months with an average workload of 10 hours/week. Find us here: www.promiseopensdoorstesol.org
YOUTH AND CHILDREN’S MINISTER
The International Baptist Church, San Jose, Costa Rica is seeking an experienced individual who will be responsible for the Youth and Children’s Ministry (ages 6-18). A candidate must be a Spirit-led follower of Jesus Christ with a passion for youth and children and a clear calling to our church. They must evidence a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through spiritual disciplines, exhibit a teachable spirit and fulfill the qualifications of an elder as outlined in Titus 1:6-9. We expect the successful candidate to be able to build and mentor a team of volunteers to fulfill the mission of the church. Cross-cultural experience is important, and Spanish knowledge is helpful, but not required. This is a full time-position. If you are interested in learning more and applying for this position, please visit our website here.