Family Housing at Kalas Village
It’s Not Too Late! But Fall 2019 Housing Placements are Filling Up Fast!
Secure Your Housing Options Before New Student Orientation!
Turn in your Housing Applications and $100 deposit by August 28th to ensure your space for student housing for the Fall 2019 semester!
Asbury Seminary is proud to have Kalas Village as a family housing development of 150 townhomes that has fostered community since 2011, with an extra addition of homes built in 2014. The village is made up of 2BR/1.5 Bath, 3BR/2Bath, and 4BR/3Bath homes.
All units include
- Living/dining room
- Spacious kitchen supplied with all major appliances. (Stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dish washer, and garbage disposal.)
- Electric washer & dryer hook-ups, (Washer and dryer not included)
- Electric geothermal heating and cooling for extremely energy efficient comfort control and low utility costs.
- Bamboo hardwood floors and ceramic tile
- Storage unit provided off the back porch
- Community dumpsters run by the city
- Mailboxes of the physical address.
- ADA units are available upon request (2BR/2BATH only)
- Furnished units are available upon request to international students only.
Pricing of each unit per month:
- 2BR/1.5 Bath $565
- 3BR/2Bath $665
- 4BR/3Bath $765
*utilities not included
Apply for Family Housing
Every student who applies will be first placed on the waiting list until the appropriate time for housing assignments and offers. To receive a placement on the waiting list, students must complete a 2 step process.
- Complete the Family Housing Application Form
- Provide a $100 housing deposit (We accept exact cash, check [made out to Asbury Seminary] or online payments sent directly to your student account)
Students will not be placed on the waiting list until both items are received. If you live in the area you are welcome to bring your application and deposit into the Student Services Office in Larabee-Morris Hall. If not, you are welcome to email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and, mail your deposit, or send both in by mail to the address below:
Asbury Theological Seminary
Attn: Family Housing
204 N. Lexington Ave.
Wilmore, KY 40390