Gallaway Village is suite-style housing where 4 students will share a kitchen, common space, and storage area, but each will get their own private bedroom and bathroom.
Sundo Kim Hall (Male), Bettie Morrison Hall (Female)
- $1825 per semester/$460 per month (summer and J-term rates may vary)
- Utilities included (water, electric, Wi-Fi, basic cable)
- Coin operated laundry
- Furnished bedrooms each provided with an extra-long full size bed, desk and chair, side table, and small book shelf.
- Furnished shared Living area provided with a couch, 2 end tables, a coffee table, and one lounge chair.
- Furnished kitchen provided with a dining table and four chairs, refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven.
Newton Grice Hall
Grice has served as an all-male hall on the Asbury Seminary campus. Step away from the Student Center Grice is an older building with a charming community of men. Grice also provides space for any males seeking commuter housing. For more information about Grice Hall please contact the Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orleans is an all-female hall on the Asbury Seminary campus also steps away from the Student Center. Although it is an older building it has a vibrate community of women who love living in community together. Orleans House is designed to give each student their own bedroom with a sink provided in it and a shared bathroom with 2 other women in a ‘pod’ like layout. A kitchen and living ares are shared between a total of 6 women. Orleans provides space for any females seeking commuter housing. For more information about Orlean House please contact the Student Services Office at email@example.com.
Elizabeth House has served as a more private option of apartment like housing for males and females. It is set up similarly to Gallaway, but each apartment is made for 2 students instead of 4. Although the building isn’t as new, it is conveniently located in the middle of campus. Elizabeth House also provides space for any students seeking commuter housing. For more information about Elizabeth House please contact the Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Single Housing
Every student who applies will be first placed on the waiting list until the appropriate time for housing assignments and offers. To receive a placement on the waiting list, students must complete a 2 step process.
- Complete the appropriate housing application(s). (Full-time, Commuter Housing)
- Provide a $100 housing deposit (We only accept exact cash or a check made out to Asbury Seminary)
Students will not be placed on the waiting list until both items are received. If you live in the area you are welcome to bring your application and deposit into the Student Services Office in Larabee-Morris Hall. If not, you are welcome to email your application in to email@example.com and, mail your deposit, or send both in by mail to the address below:
Asbury Theological Seminary
Attn: Single Housing
204 N. Lexington Ave.
Wilmore, KY 40390