Pay Your Student Bill
Personal payments are due two weeks after add/drop each semester. Acceptable forms of payment include the following: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Tuition & Fees
Click here to view a chart of current tuition and fees for the current academic year.
- Call 859-858-2286 and pay over the phone with debit/credit card (We accept Visa, master card, and discover)
- Mail a check payable to Asbury Seminary to 204 N. Lexington Ave, Wilmore, KY 40390
- Pay online
- Visit the business office on the Kentucky Campus and pay in person
Pay Your Bill Online
Please follow these steps to pay your student bill online:
- Go to one.asburyseminary.edu to login to oneATS.
- Inside oneATS, click on the “AIS” tab in the upper right to access the Asbury Information System.
- Click on the “Student” link on the left and then a drop down menu will appear of other links.
- Click on the “View/Pay Bill” link.
Make sure the settings are correct for the program, term and year (Example: GRAD, FALL 2013) and then scroll down to view your expenses and pay your bill.
If you experience any difficulties, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (866-454-2733) the the Information Commons help desk for assistance.
Payment plans are offered through the Business Office and are subject to additional fees. You may reach the Business Office at 859.858.2286 or by email at email@example.com.