Student Bill Payments
Personal payments are due two weeks after add/drop each semester.
- Payments may be made by visiting the Business Office on the KY Campus and paying with cash or a check.
- Make checks payable to Asbury Theological Seminary
- Check payments may also be mailed to: Asbury Theological Seminary
Attn: Business Office, 204 N Lexington Ave., Wilmore, KY 40390
- Payments may be made online using an electronic check, debit or credit card**
Please follow these steps to pay your student bill online:
- Go to the Student Portal Homepage and Log In
- On the left hand side, select “Make a Payment”
- Click on “Balance”
- Click the title of the payment, which should show your account balance and take you to the Shopping Cart
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact email@example.com or call (859.858.2100).
**Please note that online credit card payments will incur a convenience fee assessed by HigherOne (currently 2.75%). There is NO fee for online electronic check payments.
Any account not paid in full by the Payment Due Date (2 weeks after drop/add) will be charged a $50 late payment fee. In addition, all charges posted during the semester must be paid by the end of the semester (Friday immediately preceding Finals Week). Any student with a balance after this date will be dropped from all pre-registered classes for future terms.
Tuition & Fees
View the chart of current tuition and fees for the current academic year.