Asbury Theological Seminary and Credentials Inc. have partnered together to provide our students and alumni with access to Transcripts Plus®, a secure online transcript ordering service. Official transcripts can be requested using this ordering system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Transcript payment is made at the time of the order through the secure site using Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. Official transcripts can be sent by mail or as electronic PDF documents. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as official. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Asbury Theological Seminary.
Please click on the Transcripts Plus icon below to enter your order.
If you are uncomfortable placing your order over the Internet or need assistance with placing your order, you can contact Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript order. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
The Office of the Registrar will process transcript orders from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays and other dates when the seminary is closed. Official transcripts will be released only after all accounts with the Seminary are paid. Regular processing time on transcripts is two to three business days; expedited processing and shipping options are available. For expedited/same day processing, orders must be received by 1:00 pm on the day requested.
- $15.00 per transcript for regular processing (2-3 business days).
- Expedited office processing (same day processing) is an additional $5.00 per transcript.
- Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost.
- Further details and cost information are available at the ordering site.
- The Transcripts Plus®, ordering system can be accessed by going to the following: portal.asburyseminary.edu > Academics > Order Official Transcript
- The Transcripts Plus® ordering system can also be accessed by clicking on the Transcripts Plus icon below.
- Official transcripts can be requested in person at the Office of the Registrar on the Kentucky campus. Forms of payment accepted for transcripts requested in person are check or money order (payable to Asbury Theological Seminary) or cash payment.
- For additional information or assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 859.858.2197 or 859.858.2207.
Unofficial Academic Record
Please note that unofficial academic records only reflect courses completed and grades received. They do not verify degree completion.
Active students and graduates can access and print their unofficial academic records through Asbury Theological Seminary’s secure portal:
- portal.asburyseminary.edu > Academics > Unofficial Transcript