Asbury Theological Seminary and Parchment have partnered together to provide our students and alumni with access to Parchment Award Transcript Services, a secure online transcript ordering service. Official transcripts can be requested using this ordering system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Transcript payment is made at the time of the order through the secure site using Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. Official transcripts can be sent by mail or as electronic PDF documents. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as official. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Asbury Theological Seminary.
The Office of the Registrar will process transcript orders from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays and other dates when the seminary is closed. Official transcripts will be released only after all accounts with the Seminary are paid. Regular processing time on transcripts is two to three business days; expedited processing and shipping options are available. For expedited/same day processing, orders must be received by 1:00 pm on the day requested.
- $15.00 per transcript for regular processing (2-3 business days).
- Expedited office processing (same day processing) is an additional $5.00 per transcript.
- Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost.
- Further details and cost information are available at the ordering site.
Please review the options below for placing your transcript order:
- Parchment Award Transcript Services can be accessed by going to the following: portal.asburyseminary.edu > Academics > Order Official Transcript
- For prior students and alumni without access to the Student Portal, Parchment Award Transcript Services can be accessed here.
- Official transcripts can also be requested in person at the Office of the Registrar on the Kentucky campus. Forms of payment accepted for transcripts requested in person are check or money order (payable to Asbury Theological Seminary) or cash payment.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 859.858.2197 or 859.858.2207.
Unofficial Academic Record
Please note that unofficial academic records only reflect courses completed and grades received. They do not verify degree completion.
Active students and recent graduates can access and print their unofficial academic records through Asbury Theological Seminary’s secure portal:
- portal.asburyseminary.edu > Academics > Unofficial Transcript