New Student Orientation
Seminary is an incredible journey, preparing a person’s heart and mind to answer God’s call. Asbury Seminary desires to help you begin this journey with the proper attitude and resources.
Therefore, the Seminary has structured its New Student Orientation to achieve the following:
- Celebrate the work God has done in the lives of the new students.
- Create opportunities for new students and their families to ready their hearts and minds for the upcoming formational journey of seminary.
- Orient students to the Seminary and surrounding community.
- Give new students key tools and information to easily handle the business of being a student.
- Provide an environment for new students to enter into community with faculty, staff and other students.
The Office of Student Services strongly recommends all new students attend an orientation at one of the geophysical campuses. Extended Learning (ExL) students are welcome to attend an orientation at the geophysical campus closest to them.
Each geophysical campus will host an orientation at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
2015 Video Playback
Upcoming New Student Orientation Dates
- Spring 2016: February 4 (View schedule)
- Fall 2016: Aug 31 – Sep 1
Florida Dunnam Campus
- Spring 2015: January 24
- Fall 2015: August 29