What to Expect from the Certificate
As you complete your certificate, you will
- Demonstrate knowledge of theories, techniques, ethical practices and legal issues in order to provide appropriate care for the whole person.
- Enhance your ministry by becoming better equipped to counsel the Body of Christ.
*Refer to the Academic Catalog for the exact wording of Program Learning Outcomes.
- Application Form
- Short essay explaining the purpose for seeking admission
- Official Transcripts showing bachelor degree conferral
- Two References-One Pastoral and One Personal
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee
- Background Check (run by the Admissions Office)
- A personal interview may be required upon request by the Admissions Committee
Complete your degree on campus or online.
Study online. Complete your degree without leaving home by taking a portion of your classes online and completing the remaining through on-campus intensives.
Study on campus. Complete your degree in one of our three locations—Kentucky, Florida or Memphis. Choose to work through your degree in either a residential or urban ministry format or cohort model.
Stay on mission. However you choose to pursue your degree, you’ll develop the biblical and theological understanding essential for a vibrant, contemporary ministry rooted in the Wesleyan tradition.
The Pastoral Care program is offered at the following locations: