What to Expect from the Certificate
As you complete your certificate, you will
- Demonstrate knowledge of theories, techniques, ethical practices and legal issues in order to provide appropriate care for the whole person.
- Enhance your ministry by becoming better equipped to counsel the Body of Christ.
- Application Form
- Short essay explaining the purpose for seeking admission
- Official Transcripts showing bachelor degree conferral
- Two References-One Pastoral and One Personal
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee
- Background Check (run by the Admissions Office)
- A personal interview may be required upon request by the Admissions Committee
Personal History Essay:
- Share your life story, including at what point you began your relationship with Jesus Christ. Talk about your growth since that time and what brings you to apply to Seminary at this season in your life. Include your thoughts on how you would like to see your faith grow during your time in Seminary.
- What draws you to your desired major/area of study? What is your intended outcome upon degree completion? Why is that career or ministry choice meaningful to you?
- Discuss a local, national, and/or international issue and why you are passionate about it.