Plan Your Alumni Gathering Events Now!
Large-scale events like denominational conferences are really good opportunities for you to meet with other Asbury Seminary Alumni and support one another. Do you have a major event coming? Would you like to facilitate a gathering of alumni in your area? The Office of Alumni can help!
If you would like to host a gathering of alumni, our Office of Alumni is happy to send you free materials to distribute to inform alumni of their free benefits and resources! We may also elect to send a speaker your way if your gathering is large enough, and we can work out the details. Especially if your denominational conference did not have an Asbury Alumni meeting, please contact us for details on hosting and how to partner with us. We want to make sure you are well connected with us and one another.
Hosts’ responsibilities include:
- Securing the meeting space
- Arranging any catering necessary
- Securing payment for meeting space and/or catering as applicable (collecting money from attendees or donor)
- Distributing materials and/or coordinating with speaker if assigned
- Coordinating and communicating promptly with Alumni Office staff
- Providing alumni with an opportunity to update their contact information with the seminary
What you can expect from us:
- Complimentary materials about resources and alumni benefits
- Updates from the seminary
- Small gifts for attendees
- A speaker (limited to large gatherings and limited to speakers’ availability)
Email email@example.com for more details or to get started!