Professional Certificate in Leadership Development Now Available at Asbury Seminary
If you’re looking to increase your leadership effectiveness, Asbury Seminary offers a certificate program in Leadership Development. Take five courses (15 hours) that are designed to help you grow as a leader in the church or a nonprofit organization.
- All courses are offered online and as hybrids at all Asbury Seminary campuses and extension sites.
- Previous completed coursework may apply.
- Financial aid is available for qualified students.
- Courses taken for the Leadership Development Certificate may also be applied toward a 48-hour Master of Arts in Leadership.
For more information, call Randy Ozan at 859-858-2210 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CL605 Christian Leadership Identity
- CL613 Theology and Practice of Equipping Laity
- CL617 Leading Change
- CL718 Cross-Cultural Leadership
- CLXXX Any CL elective course