Family Housing at Kalas Village
Asbury Seminary is proud to have Kalas Village as a family housing development of 150 townhomes that has fostered community since 2011, with an extra addition of homes built in 2014. The village is made up of 2Bed/1.5 Bath, 3Bed/2Bath, and 4Bed/3Bath homes.
- 2Bed/1.5 Bath $580/mo
- 3Bed/2Bath $680/mo
- 4Bed/3Bath $780/mo
*Utilities (electric, water, & internet) not included. Rent prices may increase year-to-year.
Included in each unit:
- Kitchen furnished with all major appliances (stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dish washer, and garbage disposal)
- Ceiling fans installed in each bedroom
- Electric washer & dryer hook-ups (washer and dryer not included)
- Electric geothermal heating and cooling for extremely energy efficient comfort control and low utility costs
- Bamboo hardwood floors and ceramic tile
- Storage unit provided off the back porch
- Community dumpsters maintained by the city of Wilmore
- Individual address and locked mailbox
- ADA units are available upon request (2Bed/2Bath only)
- Fully furnished units are available for international students upon request
Apply for Family Housing
Every student who applies will be placed on the waiting list until the appropriate time for housing assignments and offers. To receive a placement on the waiting list, students must complete a 2 step process:
- Complete the Family Housing Application
- Submit a $100 deposit – we accept exact cash or check in person, online payments through the student portal, or checks (made out to Asbury Seminary) mailed to the following address:
Asbury Theological Seminary
Attn: Family Housing
204 N. Lexington Ave.
Wilmore, KY 40390
Students will not be placed on the waiting list until both the application and deposit are received. Please contact our Coordinator of Residential Life and Housing at email@example.com with any questions.