4-3-2020 Update: Asbury Theological Seminary’s Response to COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE: A comprehensive, up-to-date list of all Asbury Seminary actions regarding COVID-19 can be found here and should be checked regularly, as that page is the authoritative list.
Asbury Theological Seminary and its Coronavirus Response Team (CRT) continue to monitor the evolving situation in our country and world, and the CRT meets regularly regarding any decisions the Seminary may need to take in response to these changes. As a result of its most recent meeting, the Seminary’s CRT announces the latest updates and reminders below.
- Adjusted the current plan so that the Seminary’s physical campuses will reopen at 8:00am on Monday, May 4th to coincide with CDC guidelines in place through April 30.
- REMINDER: Seminary staff remain available to support anyone in our community who desires it. Please contact the appropriate person/office below based on your particular category or need:
- Faculty – Provost’s Office 859.858.2206
- Wilmore students – Ty Konopinski 859.858.2093
- Wilmore staff – Human Resources 859.858.2221
- Non-Wilmore students and staff – Eric Currie 407.482.7635
- Prayer or any other support – Community Formation 859.858.2391
In lieu of contacting what might be the normal office or area during this closure, any employee with any questions about any of these, or other, matters should first contact their director and/or vice president directly for assistance.